- “Rapid Acquisition of Ultra-Wideband Radio Signals” (invited), by H.
Zhang, S. Wei, D. Goeckel, and M. Win,Proceedings of the 2002 Asilomar
Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Monterey, CA, November
- “A Theoretical Study on the Effects of Interference on UWB Multiple
Access Impulse Radio,” by Ali Taha and Keith M. Chugg, Asilomar
Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Monterey CA, November,
- “A Simple Low Rate Turbo-Like Code Design for Spread Spectrum Signals,” by D.
Thirupathi and K. M. Chugg, Proceedings of the 2002 Asilomar Conference
on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Monterey, CA, November 2002
- “An Integrated, Low Power, Ultra-Wideband Transceiver Architecture for Low-Rate, Indoor Wireless Systems,” by
I. D. O’Donnell, M. S. W. Chen, S. B .T. Wang, R. W. Brodersen, IEEE
CAS Workshop on Wireless Communications and Networking, Sept. 5-6, 2002.
- “BEE: A Large-scale FPGA-based Emulation Engine,” by K.
Kuusilinna, C. Chang, R. Brodersen, G. Wright,FPGA2002, Monterey CA,
2002. (This poster presentation is superceded by...)